Framed Floor Vent [Lite]
Price-conscious, minimalist framed floor vent. Made in high-grade ABS plastic and customizable with every surface material, this DIY-friendly vent can be installed at any time, previously known as Aria Lite [Supply].
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ¾”.
- Air Flow - No air flow control — vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to add air flow control.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
- Install methods on floors and walls will vary.
- Material - ABS Plastic
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ¾” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
What is the difference between Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] and Framed Floor Vent [Lite]?
The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is made in steel and has air flow control dampers, the Framed Floor Vent [Lite] is made in plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Framed Floor Vent [Lite is stronger (can hold 300 lbs+) and best for high traffic areas. The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
You may also like
The vents look so modern in our home and so easy to put in. Love them!
The Aria products do produce a elegant design. The Luxe version is a bit of a pain to install the holding tray seamless without a lot of manipulation but after the doing three installs you will figure out that you need a right angle bit for your impact driver.
Got 4 of the Framed Floor Vents [Lite]. Used them in a carpeted space. Had extra carpet left over from when it was installed. Cut pieces of carpet, cut some plywood for backing, glued them together, and everything is seamless. Will put these everywhere I can in our remodel.
Love the look. Very happy with the conversion with our wood flooring. I would like to see a heavier duty one and one with ability to open and close the vent.
Really love how this vent cover really transformed the room. We renovated our bathroom and I didn't realize how big of an impact this would make. Gives the bathroom a very custom upscale look.