Flushmount Lite [Supply]
The price-conscious, ultra-minimal, frameless floor vent. Flush with no rim - only a single rectangular air channel is visible. This model must be mounted prior to surface material. Install best done by a PRO.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
What is the difference between Flushmount Pro and Flushmount Lite?
The Flushmount Pro is made entirely in steel. The Flushmount Lite is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flushmount Lite is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flushmount Pro is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Aria vents are so thoughtfully crafted and mindfully designed, you'll have to see it installed in your home to get a feel for it. From the smooth edges that don't hurt kids (or adults), to the ease of controlling airflow with damper enhancements, not to forget the options for both pocket friendly and premium ones, this is truly a product which was thought from the user's perspective and reverse engineered passionately all the way back to the drawing board and then back to consumer like me who just loves it and respects the minds that went behind thinking of this and bringing it to reality!! May more and more such sensible products come out of your design thinking process and I wish much success and progress to this Wonderful company.
The Flushmount Lite vents are sleek and durable. I am very happy with them so far and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a modern look.
The look is amazing. So glad I went with Aria
We have used the Flushmount Lite Suppy vents in our new cottage build. They look great on both the tile floors and the engineered hardwood floors. We are very happy that we chose Aria.
Flushmount Lite [Supply]