Flush Floor Vent [Lite]
Price-conscious, ultra-minimal, flush floor vent. Once installed, only a rectangular air channel is visible. This product is previously known as Flushmount Lite.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and floor applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
- Install methods on floors and walls will vary.
- Install is best done by a Pro
- Material - ABS plastic (body and tray piece), Solid Steel (base piece)
Air Flow Report
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] or Framed Floor Vent [Lite].
What is the difference between Flush Floor Vent [Lite] and Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]?
The Flush Floor Vent [Luxe] is made entirely in steel. The Flush Floor Vent [Lite] is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flush Floor Vent [Lite] is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flush Floor Vent [Luxe] is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. This is best used on walls and floors that have coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
You may also like
We've installed the Aria vents in quite a few of our residential houses now, and even in my personal house. We love the seamless look they provide, and the straight-forward installation.
Love the heat vents and the cold air return options. Been using them on a variety of renovations this year and will continue to use on upcoming projects.
Aria vents are so thoughtfully crafted and mindfully designed, you'll have to see it installed in your home to get a feel for it. From the smooth edges that don't hurt kids (or adults), to the ease of controlling airflow with damper enhancements, not to forget the options for both pocket friendly and premium ones, this is truly a product which was thought from the user's perspective and reverse engineered passionately all the way back to the drawing board and then back to consumer like me who just loves it and respects the minds that went behind thinking of this and bringing it to reality!! May more and more such sensible products come out of your design thinking process and I wish much success and progress to this Wonderful company.
The Flushmount Lite vents are sleek and durable. I am very happy with them so far and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a modern look.