Drywall Pro X [Exhaust Cover]
This model has a dual design - it can be used as an exhaust fan cover or as a cold air return. Complete with a drywall bead rim that contours the vent flush into the surface. Install is best done by a Pro. *Compatible with select exhaust fan models and sizes.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
*Exhaust fan not included
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- Noise - Average 3 DB noise reduction. Noise dampening cork strips included in box.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray to service exhaust motor.
- Material - Solid Steel
- Overall size is 14”x14” *Requires extra 1 ¾” space in ceiling cavity.
Many models from Panasonic's WhisperCeiling, WhisperFit, and WhisperGreen product lines are compatible with the Drywall Pro X. The size of the exhaust fan housing must measure from 8"x8" up to 10.5"x10.5" - double check to make sure yours will fit!
- Note - It maybe necessary to trim the mounting flange on the fan if it prevents the center plate from locking in. Double check before mounting by test-fitting the fan into Drywall Pro X opening. Try sliding the Drywall Pro X plate into place and if the fan's flange obstructs the tabs, trim the flange as needed.
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Can this be used as an air return?
Yes it can!
Can this be used with retrofit ventilation fans?
Yes! In fact, this can ONLY be used with retrofit ventilation fans.
Are there restrictions of which ventilation fans I can use?
Yes, they can only be used with retrofit fans (that have a lip) that require a drywall opening between 8"x 8" to 10 1/2"x 10 1/2".
Can this be installed in engineered floor joist systems with the use of TJI joists?
This vent is designed for standard joists. With TJI joists you may have to be aware of sizing.
Sleek, clean and unparalleled
Bigger than expected and takes a bit to figure out how it’s going to install. Including taking parts off the fan. That being said it’s looks so much better than the cheap grille that comes with the fan
Easy to install, much more aesthetically appealing for me as well as my clients
love it, have installed several and will continue to do so. fan mounting is simple and works very well specifically with panasonic whisper fans