Aria OG [Supply]
The "OG" is the go-to minimalist-framed vent. This solid steel vent can be retrofitted to any surface. Easy drop-in install is DIY friendly.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL 📏
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ⅞”.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - If vent is in a high traffic area, recommend installing Aria Lite instead
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ⅞” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! If your walls and ceilings are drywall — the Drywall Pro is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Love these vents. They went in very easy. Fit and finish is excellent. And their customer service is really great too. Look great with my new solid wood floors.
We’ve gotten a few of these now. The fit and finish on the powder coating on the underside is lacking, and the explanation was a bogus answer when pressed; however, I’m still quite happy with the product overall and keep buying them.
These vents are great. A bit tricky to get them to fit perfect but they look incredible.
Purchased 6X10 Aria OG supply(metal) for ceiling application to replace unattractive 20 year old louvered cover. Love the idea. Looks so much better than the old one. Well made. Plan purchasing more :) (please make more sizes, had to downsize a 10X10 hole)
I’ve used them on all our projects